Jake Lebbin is a self-taught pianist who began teaching himself how to play the piano at the age of eleven. Mr. Lebbin credits much of his independent learning to utilize the internet, namely YouTube, to learn music and practice the demonstrated technique for each song. Although Mr. Lebbin learned to play mostly by ear, he gained more experience playing via sheet music when he was performing in his high school band. Although Mr. Lebbin was learning how to read print music, he continued his independent practicing through YouTube. As his talent in piano progressed, Mr. Lebbin took lessons through the School of Rock where he experienced performing in a band setting with other musicians. Mr. Lebbin currently practices playing the piano 6-7 hours each week. In addition to being a musician, Mr. Lebbin also enjoys playing sports in his spare time.
Buying New or Used Piano
Musicians Sharing Moments
- Explore Central Park After a Visit at the Carnegie Hall
- Brief Biography Of Claude Debussy
- Why Playing the Piano is Actually Good For You?
- Exploring the History Behind Feurich Pianos
- Best Music Festivals in the World
- MICHEAL BOLTON – The Singer, Songwriter & His Special Works
- The Sound of Estonia – Estonia Piano
- Houston New Arts Movement Founder and Pianist in Houston sharing his musical journey
- How to Find the Inspiration to Compose your First Song with a Piano?
- The Role of Music and Gaming in the Teenager’s Life
- Van Cliburn International Piano Competition
- YIRUMA – The International Pianist from South Korea
- International Piano Competition Series – The Leeds Piano Competition
- Playing piano by play online piano games – Jake Lebbin
- Kawai Piano – A History
subscribe and follow
Find an Address